Sunday, March 31, 2013

25



In few more hours, I’m a getting a bit older. However, the atmosphere that was there last year this time around is gone. What was a bright little light bulb is now somehow dimmed and faded. Friendships have changed quite so much. Some only were there with me till the studying is over, that much is clear. Some still maintain strong friendships. The way I see my life is completely changed. And to think all of this was different one year ago. Time is right for me to leave behind certain friends and move on with my life. It’s easier said than done, but there is no looking back.

It is indeed amazing how much things have changed. The first three month of 2013 sure was an eye-opener. I learned who my friends truly are. I’m left with a sour feeling, a bitter taste in my soul. I don’t know when I can be happy again. Happiness is drained away from me. Sucked like a leech drinking blood.

“Life , As I See It” is indeed the blog about the way I see “Life”. But I have forgotten one thing to put in here;” My Own Life”. I have achieved great success and made good friends. I helped other but have forgotten to help myself. Sometimes I feel I should have been more selfish. But if I do that I may not be the “Udana” which most of you know and love.

Some only saw me as an asset. They were just there till the job was done. I’m not angry with them. It was the way they chose to act. They have hurt me more than I can bear. But my life will go on without them. They certainly won’t be missed. But to those who lied, cheated and tricked me I have this to say: Shame On You!

If I have made mistakes I do apologize from everyone. 2012 was a great year and my 25th Birthday was marvelous. But all that has changed as I step into 26.

No matter, as Doc Brown once said: The Future is unwritten, it’s what we make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment